submissions are subject to a double-blind peer review
process by reviewers. Reviewers are members the
conference's Technical Committee of experts in fields
specifically matching the conference topics.
Technical Committee members provide the vital link with the profession that makes the conference a success. The reviews help the Program Committee select which papers to accept and reject. Additionally, your reviews help the authors of papers make their papers and presentations stronger. Finally, your suggestions help the Program Chairs select the outstanding papers.
Criteria for Being a Reviewer
- Holding a doctorate in the relevant field
- Be an established expert in the field
- Having excellent publications track record in high impact, peer-reviewed journals
- Adequate general knowledge of the sub-fields
- Past experience of reviewing abstracts/ full papers and being in editorial boards
- Fluency in language and grammar
Benefits for Being a Reviewer
- Listing as a Technical Committee member on the conference webpage and in the printed proceedings
- Eligibility for special discount for the registration fee
- Getting an electronic reviewer certificate
- Keep up to date on the researche in your field
- Opportunity to develop your career and critical thinking skills essential to research
- Bolstering of resumes for promotion and/or tenure.
The final decision regarding the selection will be made by the Technical Committee Chair. If you would like to be considered to serve on the Technical Committee, please send your latest CV to E-mail: email@example.com