The papers which
do not meet requirements will be sent back
to the author(s) to be revised.
▪ Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
The full paper should be no less than 8 pages. The maximum paper length is 10 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and extra page will be charged.
▪ Abstract (Presentation only)
We encourage you to send informative abstract (200-400 words) which is a compendious summary of a paper's substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
▪ Please download the full paper template or abstract template and follow the format carefully.
▪ Your submission should be in English.
▪ Please fill in author background form in the template.
prepared your paper according to the above
▪ Please log in the Iconf. Submission System and upload your paper.
▪ Your submission will be confirmed immediately by the system and in 2 working days by conference secretary.
▪ For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Double and Concurrent Submissions
▪ Submissions to
ICICA 2021 must not substantially overlap
with papers that are published or
simultaneously submitted to other venues
(including journals or
▪ Double-submission will result in immediate rejection.
▪ Detected violations may be reported to other conference chairs and journal editors.